Saturday, January 3, 2015

Shadow Shot Sunday


Almost missed the first SSS post for 2015! It has been a miserable day outside - from snow, to freezing rain and eventual there will be rain with + weather tomorrow. Gray clouds and snow meant no shadows outside. I didn't even want to go outside!
So, I took some inside shadows tonight.

For my birthday my husband bought me an orchid. Now I have no green thumb, so I warned him he must take care of it!



We have over a dozen animated figures - here's one for the winter season:



Be sure to check here for great shadows from around the world.

4 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

The orchid is LOVELY and makes a neat shadow.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Thanks for these first shadows of 2015! Happy New Year!

Shadowy Blue Window

Judy said...

Interesting shadows cast by the orchid!!!

Christine said...

I love orchids and have about 30 of them. The Phalaenopsis you have can practically take care of itself. Put it in a semi-shaded window and water it about every 2 weeks, allowing it to drain completely. Great shadows there.