Tuesday, January 13, 2015

ABC Wednesday - A


\
ABC Wednesday is starting Round 16 this week! Congratulations - over seven years of this interesting challenge. Join in the fun - check here for the rules, and how others have interpreted the challenge of A..

I wanted to do another creative project for this round, so decided that since one of my goals this year is to use up many of my art and craft supplies, I would choose a supply and then create something from it.

A is for Ads.
Each week we are bombarded by ads. I gathered a few.


Then I cut and pasted in my journal, and created an ad collage.


10 comments:

fredamans said...

Very creative way to use up such bothersome things.

Trubes said...

That is so original and a good way to keep our grandchildren occupied on a rainy day,
most creative.

Best wishes,
Di,
ABCW team.

A Colorful World said...

Ads...that STUFF I get so annoyed with that comes in the mail every single day! Aren't they worried about the trees while even your bills need to be "paperless" now? A collage sounds like an excellent use of this paper.

Lmkazmierczak said...

Terrific presentation....love your creativity♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/artsy-folks/

Roger Owen Green said...

This was a good AD-dition to the round!

ROG, ABCW

Photo Cache said...

They are everywhere.

My ABC WEDNESDAY

Latane Barton said...

Finally ads have some good use!! Your collage is wonderful. I'd hang it on the wall as inspiration.

Lea said...

I like it!

Me Mumbaikar said...

How creative!
Great way to use up paper and make an interesting collage.

Powell River Books said...

That's much better than going out shopping and spending all your money. - Maryg