Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up



This past week I played a little with paintis and created some ATCs.  It felt good to get back to creating art.
I have to make more time for it, that's for sure.

Inspiration Avenue
Inspiration Avenue has returned with a fun challenge for the past week: Favourite Artist. I created a horse in the style of Jose Merello (check here at my post for more info on him and the creating aspect)



ATCs
I created some APCs for a swap that will result in a whole deck of both  flower and bird cards. Here are my queens:




Photography

Here are a few photos from this week:





Linking with:

Inspire Me Monday

Creative Every Day

1 comment:

Create With Joy said...

Bev, your ATCs are gorgeous!

Congratulations - you've been featured this week at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy!

Have an amazing week!