Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up



Time once again to share some of the things I have been doing the past week. As we have started a new month, I created a new calendar for April.



April showers bring May flowers - hopefully!


Collages
I created several collages this week, a couple for challenges, and one just for fun using scrap gelli papers.



Inspiration Avenue - the theme this past week was marigolds. I used a gelli paper background and marigolds from some wrapping paper. The quote seemed appropriate:



For the Craft Barn, the theme of travel :



I completed a page for this challenge:
A Day in the Life of ...  I chose instead to show a perfect day., one that includes art and writing and time with loved ones.

I am starting a new challenge with ROW80  and thought this page would fit in well with the writing goals I am setting for this challenge. It starts tomorrow for 80 days and also counts for my first for this week - first time I have ever done this kind of challenge.I have set my goals on my writing blog here. (If you are looking for more info about ROW80, there is more info on my blog)

ATCs
I created one set of APCs for a swap - butterflies on 7s. By the time I am finished I will have created and received a complete set of butterfly cards.




Photography
We once again have doves nesting on the ladder on our back porch. They always seem to make such funny looking nests. I will share their journey here each week.





Also Linking With:



Made it Monday (Jamie Ridler Studies)

No comments: