Sunday, February 7, 2010

ABCs of Art - Still C!

A B C s of Art


For whatever reasons this past week has been not much on completing projects as it was on planning and reading and cleaning!


But I did work on some cards - ATCs that is and had fun with those.
These are for a "Koi in a Pond" Swap.

I have been doing a lot of blog hopping. This is the final week for One Heart One World - a wonderful way to meet other bloggers and possibly win some very special giveaways! Be sure to check it out(see the caption on the sidebar) - there are over 1000 participating!

A short post tonight. I am really tired tonight.

I have a teaching conference (Reading For the Love if It) in Toronto for 2 days (Thurs. and Fri.). I am so looking forward to hearing some great speakers and attending some informative workshops. Stephen Lewis, Eve Bunting and Patricia Polacco are 3 speakers I am going for!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet Stephen Lewis will be wonderful!