Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up




This past month my creative outlet was writing, I took part in  NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and I actually wrote 50,000 words! I wrote every day and am determined to kep going.
I also participated in PiBoIdMo (Picture Book Idea Month) and I generated 30 picture book ideas. There are several ideas I aim to expand and write a script.

I definitely discovered that the more you write, the more you improve. I also found, the more I wrote, the more I wanted to keep on writing.


Books Read
The other thing I have been doing is reading, especially the past 2 weeks.
By far the best book I have read recently was

" The Rosie Project" by Graeme Simsion
I laughed at many parts - even had to read several to my husband. The main character has Asperger's- Don is  a quirky character, a scientist, who you come to care about. It is a very heartwarming story though.

 


 Also read:

"The Time Keeper" by Mitch Albom

"Home for  Christmas" by Cally Taylor

"Hatty Big Sky"  by Kirby Larson

"The Christmas Shoppe" by Melody Carson



December
This month, I plan to continue writing, reading but also work on more art. There will be lots of Christmas activities to take part in.

No comments: