One of my favourite past times is blog hopping - going from one blog to another blog. I always discover wonderful bloggers and new challenges. Yesterday was no exception.
I discovered Kellie's blog On the Brink of Something Beautiful, where she provides a great prompt each week for creating 52 Lists in 52 Weeks. They are at Week 6, so it's not too far into the challenge.
I have been looking for some way to celebrate my next birthday, when I turn 60. I am already dreading that birthday! I want to feel more positive, but so far there are only negative feelings!
So when I saw Kellie's challenge, I thought I would adapt it and do 60 lists in 60 weeks. It will extend past my birthday but that is exciting.
At 25, I said there were not many firsts left. How wrong I have been! I want there to be many many more.
This week the list to produce is: What Do I Need To Let Go of?
I need to let go of:
1. negativity/ negative thoughts
2. my extra pounds
3. art and crafts supplies I don't use or need
4. books - I have too, too many
5. things in the house that I don't love or have a use for
6. digital files I don't need
7. guilt from the past
8. magazines - again, I have too many
9. teacher files and books I am not using
10. the feeling of not being good enough
I have started a scrapbook for the lists and will add extras as I need. I plan to catch up on the 5 other lists from Kellie's blog. What a great idea! If you'd like to join in the fun check it out here.