Friday, November 1, 2019

AEDM- Day 1



November brings AEDM - Art Every Day Month - the fun challenge hosted at Creative Every Day by  Leah Piken Kolidas.
I am in desperate need of an infusion of art and creativity and Leah's challenge is one I have done many times. I am determined to create daily - I have missed this outlet for some time.

Day1
I saw a 30 day challenge issued by ATStamps, creating small stamps (4.5 cm x 6 cm). I did not have the "MY Stamp" to create the stamp, so I carved my own. It made me realize how long it has been since I carved a stamp - so it is a bit wonky!

The theme for today was "Animals". I may not continue the whole month with this stamp challenge but it got me going today.

I also want to work with felt; do some beading; do some watercolour and work in a journal with quotes. Lots of ideas to keep me busy.

Here is the stamp and notebook I use to test the stamp:




Here is my created "stamp" (not perfect by any months, but fun anyway)





Be sure to check here to see what all the fun is about - and tow see what others around the world are creating for AEDM.


Linking as well with

Paint Party Friday

LTCCB  (Love To Craft Challenge)


11 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Very useful stamp, instantly framing it's stamped over subjects.
It can be a reward to ourselves if we take a little time each day to create art. Wishing you all the best over at AEDM & Happy PPF Tracey.

DVArtist said...

Great way to test the stamps. Then stamp over images very nice indeed.

Cath Wilson said...

Frames are always useful and this is great...I've always wanted to carve my own stamps but never got around to it. Great idea.
Happy November!
Cath x

Rain said...

Your animal stamp is lovely Beverley! :)

Beverley Baird said...

Thyank you all. The fun is in the doing, the creating is so enjoyable.

Beth Niquette said...

How creative you are! Your stamp is adorable. Happy PPF!

Leah said...

Such a cute stamp!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm running SO far behind after being away for three days. Trying to catch up is harder than I anticipated. It is SO good to be able to catch up with you again, Beverley. Seems I only catch up to you during AEDM and when we both play in WOYWW.

You have carved an EXCELLENT stamp. It's a beauty and for someone like myself who doesn't carve stamps, I think this is out of this world.

My name is Erika. said...

Oh I like it this stamp. It looks useful and like it would be fun to create with.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Your animal stamp is very nice!!!
greetings Elke

Dorlene Durham said...

That’s a lot going on in such a small space. Very cute. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB