Friday, September 6, 2019

ART on Friday



Hard to believe that it has been almost four months since I posted anything, let alone Art on Friday. I took an extended break - from blogging here and even from art. Life overtook everything - and i am now ready to return some former routines - including blogging,creating and taking part in art challenges. I really have missed that, although I have visited blogs as often as I could.
I know I need to create and I've missed that.
My art room is in a state of upheaval right now - but my goal is to get it organized by the end of September.

Here are a few things I created this week and the challenges I took part in.

29 Faces
This challenge for September encourages us to create a face a day. Here are a couple I did this week.



Sunday Postcard Art
The theme this week at Sunday Postcard Art is "Changing seasons"



Take a Word Challenge
The theme at Take a Word Challenge is "Doorway"



Creative Every Day
The challenge at Creative Every Day this month is "figure"



Journal Page
The theme of changing seasons netted a number of interesting quotes that I had to use. Here's a journal page I created:




Linking as well with:

Paint Party Friday

Creative Compulsions Link-Up

Inspire Me Monday

11 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Great projects. Good luck with your faces challenge this month

Sue (this n that) said...

Hi Bev, welcome back to blogging - and to art. Its always nice to have a break. Good wishes at getting your art room in order... I had to do that too because there were so many things in the way my workspace was decreasing by the day!
Love all your art here today. So much colour and lots of inspirational thoughts included in your work. Have fun with the face challenge, your starts are great! Happy PPF :D)

Digital Marketing Service said...


Hi,
Thanks for sharing information. Really your very nice artical.
Again Thanks

indybev said...


Thanks for participating in Take a Word! I have an affinity for quotes and you have some great ones in your doorway piece. Well done!

Linda Kunsman said...

A break is more often than not a good thing, and a great way to come back refreshed. Welcome back Bev! Wonderful art projects. Happy PPF!

Leah said...

Love your faces!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Welcome back and good luck on your goal. Lovely art pieces, xoxo

Michelle said...

So glad you’ve been able to return to creating! I took a 7 year creating hiatus. Life forced it on me. It was so wonderful to start creating again. Thanks for linking up to Creative Compulsions!

Beth Niquette said...

Love your journal pages! Those faces are wonderful, too.

Christine said...

Beautiful work for the challenges!

eric said...

i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346












i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346