Sunday, February 3, 2019

ART on Sunday

I usually post this on Fridays - but the past few days I have been working on finishing a writing piece for a competition tomorrow (AND ALMOST DONE!.)
I needed a break today so finished off a couple of art challenges.

Here's a few of the things I was working on this week:

29 Faces
Over the past few years I have participated in 29 faces - a month long challenge to practice drawing faces. I am cutting out some interesting faces from magazines and using them as models.
Here are my first 3:





Sunday Postcard
The theme for Sunday Postcard Art last week was "Ballet". I had already carved the ballet slippers stamp so used it for this postcard:



Tag Tuesday
The theme at Tag Tuesday is "Hearts"


Take a Word Challenge
The theme at Take a Word Challenge is "roses"



FOCUS
Here is my latest focus card:




Linking with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday

4 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely work!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely art Bev, thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Valerie

Sandra Wright. said...

A super tag..lots of heart, perfect for our challenge this fortnight at Tag Tuesday x

Michele said...

each piece is beautifully romantic! thanks for linking your lovely hearts tag to tag tuesday! happy valentine's day! xo