Friday, December 14, 2018

2019 Review Writing Challenge


I just discovered this challenge at "Feeding Your Addiction" (where you can find the master list of challenges!).
I like the idea of challenging myself to write more reviews. Now I may do 10 or so for WOW! Women on Writing, but I'd like to do more.

So for this challenge, I plan to write a review a week, of books that I read for other challenges.
That means 52 reviews for the year.

Guidelines
Are you like me and sometimes the writing mojo leaves
you when you have to write a review?
Well, last year I challenged myself to write 50 reviews.
This year let’s make it 75!
Now I want to challenge you and me to write those reviews!

What?

Set a goal of how many reviews you want to write in 2019.

Post?

Post them on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble or your own blog.

When?

January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019

Sign Up   HERE

1 comment:

Sophia Rose said...

This is great! Thanks so much for joining our challenge, Bev! Cheering you on. :)