Saturday, March 11, 2017

ART on Friday (shared on Saturday!)


Some weeks, just getting to share at all is okay, even if it is a day late.
Here are a few things I have been working on this week:

Colour Me Positive
This week the challenge at LuLu Art was being grateful. I try most days to lest a few things I am grateful for - it really does lift your mood.




Challenges

Sunday Postcard Art
I have started to take part in this challenge and the theme is "Poetry". As I looked through the words I had cut out, it struck me that many focused on what life is - so the poem is "Life is..."



ABC Wednesday
For I this week, I created a card for Internation Women's Day:






The Collage Workbook
I am slowly working through the challenges in this fun book. The latest one was on hands.


Project 365
This month I have been creating mini watercolours and this week it was flowers. Here are the last 4:




Mini Collage Journal
Here are the latest 2 quick collages, using scrap gelli papers.





Linking With

Paint Party Friday   - Happy 6th Birthday!!

Inspire Me Monday

No comments: