Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday Photo Share


As we near the end of August, I had to visit the gardens this morning and take a few photos of the last of the flowers.




Linking with

Floral Friday Fotos

Today's Flowers

Macro Monday


Shadow Shot Sunday



SSS was always one of my favourite challenges - and even on holiday this summer I continued looking for shadows.
Here are a few from this past week:





Sky Watch Friday

Clouds and skies have always fascinated me. This morning the clouds had character.




Rinda's Photo Scavenger Hunt




I discovered this challenge a while ago and forgot about it. When I found the list yesterday, I realized I could do this before the end of the challenge - Sept. 22. There are only 21 items on the list and
I got a few this morning as well as a few over the summer.

1. A wild heart

4.. A book read during the challenge - I just finished this last night and LOVED it (I have been on a Susanna Kearsley kick the past month and have read all but 2 of her books)


5. A porch or deck - at my brother's place in North Carolina when we were there in July



8. An art project created by you - I have so many but here is a favourite from this past few weeks (an ATC):


10. A bicycle - this is an old one sitting in our back walkway

11. Fresh produce - picked yesterday from our garden (nothing like fresh tomatoes!)


12. A window - I shared this Friday but it is a beautiful church window downtown.


You still have time to take part in the challenge!



3 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Bev, I am very grateful that you shared this wonderful post with Today's Flowers. Thank you so much, I have enjoyed looking at all the photos immensely, and interesting to read too.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Lovely flower shots, Bev. The colours are marvellous.
Thank you for taking part in the Floral Friday Fotos meme, I look forward to your next contribution.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Such a pretty collection of flowers. The 3rd macro is particularly beautiful.