Friday, March 18, 2016

ART on Friday





Time once again to share what I've been working on through the week. Today was a busy day so I'm a wee bit late to post.

Colour Me Positive
The theme this week for "Colour Me Positive" (hosted at LuLu Art) is "Expanding yourself". Take small steps, but take those steps, give it a try. The extra challenge is to use wings.

I wanted something stark and abstract, with a limited palate. 




52 Card Pick-Up
I had to play catch-up today - so here are 2 more cards: Rebel and Amaze




Faces
This week I only did one face - of my father who would have been 93 today.




Art Tags
Here are the last 2 I made:




This the stamp I carved and art tag I created for ABC Wednesday this week (J was the focus letter)



Photography
There were some lovely clouds yesterday and I had to capture a few of them.






Linking Also with:

Paint Party Friday

Express Your Creativity

Show Your Face

Inspire Me Monday

Creative Every Day

8 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

All kinds of fun art this week. You've been busy:)

Tracey FK said...

you have had a productive week and I love the wings pages... that is simply lovely

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful art, you had a fun and productive week. Hugs, Valerie

Linda Kunsman said...

lots of marvelous projects Bev! Loving your stamp carving:) Happy PPF!

DVArtist said...

Wow you are so busy this week. All fun and happy art and photos.

Deborah Wainwright said...

Great drawing x

Giggles said...

Wonderful...love the tag of your dad...I love looking at those old photos!! Mine would have been in his 90's too!! You are keeping his spirit alive! Amazing!

Hugs Giggles

Maria Medeiros said...

Beautiful! Lovely! Happy PPF! Have a beautiful week!