Tuesday, February 3, 2015

WOYWW


It's time to share our work tables and what we are working on. Julia of "Stamping Ground" hosts this weekly meme - a great way to see where artists around the world create.

I have started working on two daily challenges for February:
Patterns with Balzer Design and 29 Faces.

Here is my dining room table set up for stamping patterns from stamps I have carved have



Then I switched to the next pattern - creating with colourful duct tape.




This evening I also created my full moon dreamboard (it is the full snow moon).The question to focus on when creating one's dreamboard: What are your deepest dreams?




Linking also with:

Paint Party Friday

Express Your Creativity

Art Journal Every Day

9 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Looks like your challenges are very interesting!! Good luck with them & God bless!

Happy Crafting!
Jeannie #9

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work - have fun with your challenges, Valerie

Kate Robertson said...

Stamps, patterns and duct tape too. Wonderful post and some great challenges you are in.

Kate

Carmen said...

Funnily enough I have been thinking about mood boards recently - interesting seeing yours. Thanks for the little snoop - love your duct tape collection :D

Carmen x #53

Geckostone said...

Oh,fun,fun, fun!!! Great stamps and love the duct tape!

Artatag said...

Fun, I just spied a duct tape I bought yesterday, the one with the hearts. It looks so cool! Nice page!
Cheers
Gabriele 23

My name is Erika. said...

Looks like you've been having fun. It shows in your work.

Linda Watson said...

Love those patterns. It continually amazes me the variation and richness available from simple repetition.

peggy gatto said...

What a great idea!!!
Happy dreams to you!