Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up


I did not create much art these past couple of weeks. I have not been very consistent with blogging the past couple of months either.
May was a difficult month. It started with the death of my father-in-law and I found myself quite withdrawn.
Today though, is June 1 - and with it, comes some new resolves:

*create daily with Daisy Yellow's - ICAD project. I took part last year during  June and July and so enjoyed creating collages.

* be more regular in blogging and visiting others. I have missed both.

*complete work on several online art courses.

* have fun with art - just spend some time creating as much as possible, using supplies I have stockpiled (!)

Journal52
I worked on a mandala for last week's prompt. I was watching a show on Maya Angelou tonight and I created a collage in her honour. The background and the mandalas are gelli prints.



ICAD14
Daisy Yellow is starting 1CAD again, for June and July. I enjoy creating these collages on index cards.
I used gelli paper scraps and chose a couple of words as a focus.



Photography

Here are some photos I took this week:










Linking with

Creative Every Day

Inspire Me Monday


No comments: