Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up and Making a "Mess"


Making a mess - what fun - although I am still not able to put my book (Mess by Keri Smith)in the rain or bury it.
This week I only did 2 full pages, although I added some doodles and rubbings to a couple of other pages.
I covered the page with white glue and dropped bits of white paper on the black pages.
I used blue painter's tape to create an abstract.
The "Mess" book club is being hosted by Lisa Wright - check my sidebar for more info. It is a great way to loosen up and get involved with another supportive community.
Collages for April
This week I continued my daily collages. Two I created came from envelopes from a swap I hosted on zentangle mandalas (the cards from this swap were gorgeous!)
ATCs
This week I finished 3 sets of ATCs - 2 photo challenges and one of collage.


Photography
With spring almost here (actually it comes and goes - we may have snow tomorrow!), the flowers are growing . Here are a few from our garden:

3 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Love your wrap ups, so much art every week! Awesome photography, the shadow ones are really cool.
I need to get back to my books. Thanks for the encouragement with the "mess" one. :)

WrightStuff said...

The one with the white paper strips has such possibility. Why not try creating some art over the top once it's nice and dry. Might need some clear gesso to give it some grip. I love that idea - you've inspired me to have a go myself.

Emma said...

My, what a creative messs, looks like you had some fun ;)