Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Weekly Wrap-up

It has been an interesting week. It started with Valentine's Day activities at school and then a fall at school on Valentine's Day. I was on yard duty and stumbled over snow. I felt stupid - but was I ever sore. I ended up taking 2 days off to rest and recover. Nothing broken, just everything shaken up. But I did get to read - a lot!


Now we have a long weekend - and I have had more rest and some book buying.




ATCs


This week I had several swaps to complete cards for ATCsforAll. I only scanned one set of cards though.



I will be working on more the next few days as well.


I have decided to work through Patti Digh's "Life is a Verb" through Effy's Book of Days course (free!). The courses I am working on have been both challenging and rewarding.

No comments: