Friday, May 6, 2011

Sunday Wrap up



Here's hoping everyone had a Happy Mother's Day!



Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up

This past week I have been able to work on ATCs and finally finished my May calendar for the calendar challenge.


Calendar:


Flower ATCs:








Special PAT cards - where you make a card for someone in their theme:


Bird:


In the style of Romare Bearden:


My little pony:


I also finished and sent off the ATCs and postcards to the winners of my giveaway. This is one of the postcards sent:







I also had fun taking photos:

of our resident robin


and her 3 eggs




and of the lily I got for Easter




Today, more of our flowers had blossomed and I took a few shots of them:














Here's wishing one and all a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all beautiful - you are blooming like the spring flowers with creativity right now!

LOVE the my little pony card :) So cute!

Camilla

Leone said...

A very productive and artful week! Your photos are amazing as usual and thanks for the robin up-date.
I received the ATC you sent - thank you, what a great message.
Hope you had a happy Mother's Day.
Take care.

Siobhan Brignull said...

well done on a great page :)

thekathrynwheel said...

Wow, you have been busy making art! Love your calendarpage - the use of flowers for each day is a great idea :-)

Unknown said...

Love the May calendar - so many flowers. And great ATCs !