Monday, November 10, 2014

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up ( a day late)


Yesterday was a birthday celebration for one of the grandgirls. So the day sort of got away from me. Today I am playing catch-up!

AEDM
I am taking part in Leah's AEDM challenge at "Creative Every Day and have been carving stamps and trying to improve my skills. I need to make a lot more stamps to do that!
I bought Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's book "Carve, Stamp, Play"and am finally going to work through it. I had fun with the first few exercises. Here are 2 of the latest stamps, from her book:




I also carved a verb - a great simple message:



Zens
I started a mini zen project last week as well - just dpong one tangle in each box so that by the end of the month I will have a visual of 30 tangles.
Here are the first 10:




Photography

A couple of photos from the past week




Linking with

Creative Every Day

Inspire Me Monday

2 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

What fun projects and what beautiful photographs! The flower is especially lovely.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am SO impressed with your stamps. They look like such fun. You impress me with your skills.

I am also enjoying your newly added zentangles. I bet they will be something you will be proud of at the end of 30 days.