Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 10 -Daily September Blogging


Karissa of "A Fresh Start on a Budget" is hosting an interesting challenge - blogging every day in September, by responding to daily prompts.
Today's question - What would be your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be a return to Vancouver island and Vancouver in British Columbia. Our first trip there was so enjoyable but we did not see everything we wanted.
A dream trip for me would be a chance to see new things and be with people I care about. I have a number of relatives and friends in B.C., so it would be great to see them.

Here are a few shots from our trip:
Totems in Stanley park


Mountains!


Native art


From the ferry on the way to Vancouver Island

1 comment:

Becca said...

I've only been to Canada once but I would love to go back! I'm always amazed at how many things there are to do in places you've already been to!