Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up



It has been a busy week, with finishing up at school, sorting through my school stuff at home and catching up on some ATC swaps and ICAD cards.

Thursday I posted here about the challenges from the week,
and here about the gelli papers I created. (I am having a blast creating with the gelli plate - both just creating the papers and then using them as backgrounds in my art)


ICADs
These are the latest 3 of the index cards:

July 12 - gelli background with zentangle creations:



July 13  - again gelli paper background, with an eye stamp I carved



July 14 - collage background of gelli papers, with a butterfly and flower




ATCs
I worked on a number of swaps and trades the past few days. ATCs For All is a fun site to challenge yourself and to have fun.

Rabbits  (Watercolour)



Zen Inspired Themes


Zen for a Trade



Book Quotations




Wishing everyone a very creative week ahead!


Linking with

Creative Every Day

Inspire Me Monday

Glue It Tuesday

9 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

what a great variety of projects Bev. Your bunnies are adorable and I love your star zentangle!!

betsy said...

You've been busy! ;) Love the use of gelli papers as backgrounds and your Zen designs!

storybeader said...

like your book quotations! One day, I'll look into the gelli papers - I think they're great! {:-Deb

Deborah Weber said...

What a wonderful and varied collection of art! Love your carved eye.

Anonymous said...

This is a real big and wonderful collection of ICADs. I still got way to go!
Thanks for visiting me and leaving a kind comment.
Cheers
Gabriele

Anonymous said...

You've been a busy girl, indeed!
I love the book quotes and they way you laid it all out. Love the eye on your index card :-)
~Dawn

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

I liked your doodling art and book quotations ! Your other water colour painting are too good!
thanks for your sweet visit and comment on my blog!
nagaonkarshilpa.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

Wow--your cards are great!! You've certainly had a busy week!

Paper rainbow said...

Your little rabbits are so sweet!! :)