Friday, December 11, 2009

52 Books in 52 Weeks


At Serendipity I discovered a new challenge - 52 Books in 52 Weeks. Not that I really need a challenge to read - I love reading. But usually through the school year I don't read as many books as I'd like. I am still working on the "101 in 1001 days" so this will fit in here.


Here is the format for this challenge:


Read 52 Books in 52 Weeks in 2010
The goal is to read one book (at least) a week for 52 weeks. The rules are very simple:
The challenge will run from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010.
Participants may join at any time.
All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2010.
Books may overlap other challenges.
Create an entry post linking to this blog.
Come back and sign up with Mr. Linky in the "I'm participating post" below this post.
You don't have a blog to participate, I can set you up as a reviewer.
I'll be adding a post with Mr. Linky for participants to post book reviews.


Sign on and share your love of reading here.

No comments: