Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy thanksgiving and New Affirmation

Today is Thanksgiving Day in Canada. For all who celebrate

-Happy Thanksgiving!

We celebrated yesterday with my husband's 3 children and their families and with my son and his girlfriend. (15 people in all) It was a great evening of food, fellowship and laughter.

We ended the evening with my son, his girlfriend and my husband and I playing Scattegories after everyone else left. Like old times!


Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, kohlrabi, squash - what a feast. Then of course there had to be pumpkin pie and whipped cream. Today we have the best meal - all of the leftovers, but none of the work!!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


The new affirmations for this week are based on the letter P:

Pray and Play

Following both brings balance, along with equal doses of work and love. We do need both as we journey through life.

4 comments:

nanke's stuff said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Leftovers! It sounds like you had the perfect holiday, and then all those yummy leftovers. mmmmmmm!!! nancy

Hybrid J said...

A belated happy thanksgiving and thanks for the lovely comment on my post. I enjoy your Pray and Play card. Well Done! :)

Sloane's Creations said...

Hmmmm PIE!
Enjoy all the yummy leftovers.:o)

Leah said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! And what lovely affirmations!