Sunday, October 18, 2009

Affirmation and Sunday Sitar


As I was thinking about the letter for the affirmation of the week, I was visiting Sema's blog Affirmart and saw her entry for Sunday Sitar. I have taken part a few times in this meme - it was only because of time restrictions that I stopped.


But I realized that this was the perfect vehicle for the affirmation letter this week - Q.
Q is for question.
To question is to learn and to look deeper. Questions are necessary to discovery what you need to know.


Here are some quotes on questioning:


One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. Chinese proverb

Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. Picasso


To be on a quest is nothing more or less than to become an asker of questions. Sam Keen

Judge others by their questions rather than by their answers. Voltaire



Be sure to check out the other Sunday Sitar participants here.

6 comments:

Jenners said...

Great selection of quotes -- and a wonderful topic too!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Wonderful group of quotes!

septembermom said...

Terrific quotes today! I love the Shaw one especially. Thanks!

Muthering Heights said...

Great quotes!!

sema said...

wonderful quotes!
Beverley,thank you for visits and comments at my blog.I value them a lot!
sema

Leah said...

hehe, I love that Picasso quote!