Here's the guidelines.
Charity Reading Challenge
Host: Becky's Book Reviews (sign up here)
Duration: January-December 2019
# of books: You decide
Sign up by leaving a comment.
Read for a good cause! Buy books at a charity shop, or, even a friends of the library book sale, or, donate a certain percentage of money for each book you read for the challenge. You can choose your own goal of how many books to read, what charity you'll be donating money towards, how much money, etc. (For example, you might want to donate $1 for each paperback you read, or, $3 for every hardback you read. You can work out the details yourself.)
- Books and audio books, so long as purchased from a charity shop (or library book sale), count. E-books count if you donate a certain percentage of money to the charity of your choice. (You may read ANY book you choose if you donate your set amount.) Brand new books, old-and tattered out-of-print books. Both are welcome!
- You do not need a blog to participate. You can comment on this post or any challenge-related post to update others on your progress.
- Any qualifying book finished in 2019 can count towards the challenge.
- Books can be of any length and be written for any audience. This challenge does not exclude picture books.
- Qualifying books can be books you've intended to read for ages, or, impulse buys!(Who goes into a charity shop with a list?!)
- No list is required, but, you can make one as you go if you like. The fun thing about this challenge is that everyone's list is going to be unique!
- You may read for more than one charity if you like.