Saturday, November 19, 2016

ART on Friday (on Saturday - once again)


This week my husband has been quite ill and ended up in emerg yesterday - and will be in the hospital for a few days. He has had a horrible cough and now has pulmonary edema. At least he is finally get the correct diagnosis and help!
So I am a bit behind in posting and creating this week.
Here are a few things I've worked on.

Colour Me Positive
The challenge at LuLuArt is almost finished. It has been quite enjoyable and has forced me to create weekly in my journal. This week the theme is enthusiasm



Art Tags
At midnight last night I had the urge to create - I just couldn't sleep. So here are the writing art tags I made last night.


Here is the tag I created for ABC Wednesday this week:

S is for Superman




ATCs

I made several ATCs for some personal swaps.





Linking with:


Inspire Me Monday

1 comment:

DVArtist said...

Wonderful tags. Each one with an emotional saying.