Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Weekly Wrap-up



It has been a couple of weeks since my last wrap-up - report cards took precedence over a lot of things the past few weeks.

I still created, but in smaller bits of time. I need that time to play and create. I so miss it when I don't.
I am almost caught up in my heart-a-day challenge. I discovered that there are literally hundreds of songs with heart in the title or in the song itself. I decided to incorporate song titles and heart quotes in some of my cards. Here are a few of my favourites:

(Seeds like hearts, must open to grow)






I also had fun creating some painted papers. I will use these for ATC backgrounds over the next few weeks.:





 


I have also continued with my daily (well almost!) photo challenge. Here are a few of my favourites from the past 2 weeks:




Note:
I can't believe it but in 31 more posts I will hit NUMBER 500! I would like to do something to celebrate that - but not sure what. Any suggestions???
Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Sharon House said...

Hello from One Canadian artist who lives in the rain forest called Vancouver Island to another who lives in my favourite part of Ontario... Love your photos... they have "heart and soul" in them!

Cheers,
Sharon
http://mystoryart.com