Friday, May 10, 2019

ART on Friday


Another week has gone by and we are almost mid month. Mother's Day is on Sunday and I am going to a potluck tomorrow with my children and granddaughter and then a barbecue for supper with my stepchildren and their kids. What a treat!

Here are a few things I've worked on this week:

"Steal Like an Artist Journal" Challenge
There are so many fun prompts to do in Austin Kleon's journal. Here are just 2 I did this week:





Blooming Marvellous May
This week I only did a few flowers for this challenge Kick in the Creatives..Ii worked with watercolour - these were my favourites:


CHALLENGES

Sunday postcard Art
The theme at Sunday Postcard Art this week is "chair"

I thought this an appropriate quote for the times.



Take a Word Challenge
The theme at Take a Word Challenge is "Mother and Child".
I decided to use one when I was a month old and my Mom is holding me.



Tag Tuesday
The theme at Tag Tuesday is "Sea World".
I was looking for some fish photos I had, but found this seahorse statue I photographed when I was in Puerta Vallarta several years ago. It is truly amazing.





Linking with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday

10 comments:

Christine said...

Nice work!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

You've had such a creative week, thanks so much for sharing it all with us. Wishing you a very Happy Mothering Sunday and have a super weekend.
Happy PPF Tracey.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful art, thanks for linking your lovely tag to Tag Tuesday, hugs, Valerie

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful set of artwork. The folding chair quote made me laugh. Great quote.

indybev said...

What a fun week you've had! I love the mother and child piece.

Michele Morin said...

So much creative energy!

superbpaper.com review said...

Thank you! Actual information!

DeniseinVA said...

These are great Beverley, I enjoyed each one. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I've enjoyed coming here.

Travel1596 said...

nice infoMore read click ..

eric said...

i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346












i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346