Friday, February 16, 2018

ART on Friday


Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day.
Here are a few things I made this week. Three challenges I participated in:

Take a Word Challenge
At Take a Word Challenge the theme was "Bird"



Tag Tuesday
For Tag Tuesday this week,we are asked to "use a quote". This is one of my favourites.



29 Faces
Here are a couple of faces I sketched:




Mini Collage Book
Here's a new collage I created this week. They're quick and they're fun - and I get to use up scraps of paper.




Linking with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday

Over the Moon Link-Up


10 comments:

Ozstuff said...

I love the quote and the illustration and I enjoy a "walk" through your colorful blog.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of beautiful aRT, and thanks for linking your lovely tag to Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

Mandy said...

You have been busy....I love how quirky your faces are too....happy ppf (#7)...x

Linda Kunsman said...

nice work all around Bev! Happy PPF!

DVArtist said...

Really wonderful art Bev. I love your words today.

Joan said...

Great tag with a great quote!!!

Courtney said...

Wow!! You've been really busy! Nice artwork!! I have always wanted to complete a full month of 29 faces. I always start, but never actually get a face done a day...one of these years....

Michele said...

beautiful pieces of art! xo

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Lovely post of wonderful art works - great "quote" tag.

Unknown said...

Enjoy seeing all the various types of art you create. Paper collage is new to me so I find myself drawn to other artist's work. And I enjoy your face sketches, something I do not seem able to tackle!