Friday, October 7, 2016

ART on Friday


Friday is here already - time for a bit of a share of what I have been working on this week.

Colour Me Positive
This week's theme at LuLuArt is simplicity. I loved the 4 precepts on how to live life well.




Art Tags

At Tag Tuesday - the theme is Autumn Colours
Here are several tags I created:


I also created a new tag for ABC Wednesday - M.


ATCs
I created another set of ATCs for a  PAT.



INKtober
I have been participating in the INKtober challenge and have been drawing (and adding watercolour) each day - to accompany the writing challenge I am doing a s well (see here for info and my pieces so far)
Here are a couple of my favourites:




Linking as well with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of lovely and colourful art again, good to see you following the themes on Tag Tuesday, too. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Julie said...

I really like your tags and your tea watercolor and the words that go with it.

minnemie said...

Oh, those autumn tags are sooo beautiful!

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

What wonderful art. I especially love your tags. Your inktober tea cup is so lovely too!

Lynn Bean said...

Wonderful creations!

My name is Erika. said...

Great art this week! I love the variety you have. :) Hugs-Erika

Linda Kunsman said...

I love to visit and see how much you accomplish each week and it is all so colorful and marvelous! Happy PPF!

Kate Robertson said...

Lovely tags, I do love Autumn. Also love the cup of tea one. I think I'll go and have one.

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

OMG you are so busy. I love it all but the fall pieces are my favorites.

EAGHL/Granny Annie said...

Love the variety you shared. I too am doing InkTober. It is fun.