Friday, October 7, 2016

ART on Friday


Friday is here already - time for a bit of a share of what I have been working on this week.

Colour Me Positive
This week's theme at LuLuArt is simplicity. I loved the 4 precepts on how to live life well.




Art Tags

At Tag Tuesday - the theme is Autumn Colours
Here are several tags I created:


I also created a new tag for ABC Wednesday - M.


ATCs
I created another set of ATCs for a  PAT.



INKtober
I have been participating in the INKtober challenge and have been drawing (and adding watercolour) each day - to accompany the writing challenge I am doing a s well (see here for info and my pieces so far)
Here are a couple of my favourites:




Linking as well with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of lovely and colourful art again, good to see you following the themes on Tag Tuesday, too. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Julie said...

I really like your tags and your tea watercolor and the words that go with it.

minnemie said...

Oh, those autumn tags are sooo beautiful!

Lisabella Russo said...

What wonderful art. I especially love your tags. Your inktober tea cup is so lovely too!

quakerhillfarm said...

Wonderful creations!

My name is Erika. said...

Great art this week! I love the variety you have. :) Hugs-Erika

Linda Kunsman said...

I love to visit and see how much you accomplish each week and it is all so colorful and marvelous! Happy PPF!

Kate Robertson said...

Lovely tags, I do love Autumn. Also love the cup of tea one. I think I'll go and have one.

DVArtist said...

OMG you are so busy. I love it all but the fall pieces are my favorites.

EAGHL/Granny Annie said...

Love the variety you shared. I too am doing InkTober. It is fun.