Friday, October 14, 2016

ART on Friday


Hard to believe we are almost half way through October. Fall has definitely come to stay.
Here are a few things I have created this week.

Colour Me Positive
This week at LuLu Art, Lisa stressed the need for taking a break - so she did not post a challenge. She did encourage us to create a journal page if we wanted with a favourite quote.
I decided to look for quotes that encouraged rest - something we all need to do at times.



31 Days of Writing
I have been taking part in the 31 Days of Writing Challenge this month.  (check my writing blog here for all the themes)Along with daily writing for five minutes on a theme, I have created a drawing/journal page. This is connected to the INKtober challenge, although I am making my own rules for it.

Here are a couple of my favourites from this week:

Muddle:  

Thanks:



Art Tags
Mail was the theme today for the Five Minute Free Writes. I made a journal page as well as some tags - using the junk mail I received today.

Found Poetry tags

Junk mail tags




Linking as well

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday

Over the Moon Link-Up

8 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

What lovely art! I especially liked the journal page.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of lovely art, bright colours and wise words. Happy PPF, Hugs, Valerie

Linda Kunsman said...

lots of beautiful art-I really love your combinations of art and words-great quote at the top! happy PPF!

DVArtist said...

You are busy with art and writing. All of it so beautiful.

minnemie said...

Lots of wonderful art here!

Faye said...

Love the gratitude one! Beautifully done.

Brittany said...

Love this! I have got to do more of this, not specifically for blogging but for my own fun and piece of mind. Thanks for sharing!

NatureFootstep said...

interesting. nice to see.