Monday, October 12, 2015

#1 Days of Art and Inspiring Words - Days 11 and 12



We celebrated Thanksgiving this long weekend in Canada - and I hosted two full turkey dinners, one on Saturday and the other on Sunday. So I  was busy with cooking and visiting - and being thankful for all our families to be present.
I am posting my cards for the 11th and q2th.






There were a number of sources for this but could not place just one. There were a couple of similar quotes that resonated with me:

“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” 
 
Anaïs Nin

“The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.” 
 
C. JoyBell C.


No comments: