Wednesday, September 30, 2015

31 Days of Writing - An Intro



Hard to believe it is the last day of September! This month has sped by.

October begins a new challenge - Writing for 31 Days. This daily challenge during October has been held for several years now and I have decided to join in the fun with hundreds of others.

The challenge is to choose a topic that you want to explore and write every day for 31 days.I have taken part in a number of daily challenges - AEDM in November (an art challenge), March Slice of Life and even my own. They provide a community, a challenge and fun.

I have chosen to focus on ispiring words - and to use art and photography to highlight those words. I have collected so many quotes through the years and filled numerous journals. Here's just a few of them:


I have created small art quote cards and journal pages with quotes and I want to continue on a larger cards.

Turning to a favourite quote can often help boost my spirits or inspire me. I hope the quotes will inspire you as well.

Here's one of my favourite ones:




No comments: