Thursday, July 11, 2013

Creating New Gelli papers and WOYWW



I couldn't resist sharing the fun I had this morning working  (okay playing!) on the gelli plate. I went downstairs to clear the table and put it away to make room for the rest of my teaching supplies, which I have to get from school shortly(my last trip!!). But the paints and the plate called to me and I spent an hour playing with paint.
Here's my table:


and some of the papers I created:


I used 2 new scrapers that were suggested by Carolyn Dube and I love the effects. Both are from the Dollar store - the blue I cut to give it ridges.






Linking with

WOYWW

Paint Party Friday

and

Gelli Print Party at A Colorful Journey




9 comments:

Krisha said...

Great paper creations fro your Gelli plate. What are your plans for them?
Krisha #5

glitterandglue said...

You had a lot of fun there - enjoy the next stage...
Have a great week.
Margaret #66

Abela said...

Courage! delane much work. Saludos

Linda Kunsman said...

what fun! Love my gelli plate :) Happy PPF!

Anonymous said...

Great stack of paper there, yes, Carolyn has great suggestions for tools and such. Looks like you had a great time. xox

ike said...

Oh WoW ... I love the new papers. The effect those tools give are wonderful.

Happy late WOYWW.... I thought I'd finished and you snuck in on me :-D

IKE xx # 93

DVArtist said...

I think working with the gelli plates can really work into some amazing art. These are simply wonderful.
Nicole/Beadwright

Carolyn Dube said...

Love the tools from the dollar store! The lines you've made on your prints are great! So glad you shared this with the party!

Karen Smithey said...


What fun! I love the Dollar Store tools!

Happy PPF!