Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday


Time to share our weekly shadows - such fun it is to seek shadows in the world around. the sun was bright and hot already this morning. It has turned into a gorgeous day! So off we went yard saling! Got some great bargains and some interesting things to use for crafting and art.


The shadows are from our yard as I only had a few minutes before we were to go out.




These plant shadows look like a giant bug!






Be sure to check out the other great shadow chasers at Hey Harriet!

11 comments:

jlshall said...

Love your giant bug shadows! Even though they're just a bit scary. I have something along those lines today, too.
Happy shadow-hunting!
From Joysweb

Unknown said...

Very cool. Love your shadow bugs

Catherine said...

nice shots - especially that second one love the colours and effects...

Sylvia K said...

Love your giant bug shadow shot! Very creative and fun! Hope you have a great weekend, Bev!

Sylvia

Gemma Wiseman said...

Fascinating collection of shadow shots! But the bug like shadows are the winners for strange and weird and delightful!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

that first plant shadow does look like a bug - how fun! It is so wonderful to see all the green & florals in our yard blooming!!
Enjoy your weekend!

Hey Harriet said...

Eeeek! I would have thought they were bugs had you not said otherwise! Yard sales? I'm guessing they are like what we call 'garage sales' over here. I love them! Glad to hear you picked up some cool things! Enjoy the week ahead :)

jabblog said...

Great shadows - I particularly like the second one. You did so well in such a short time :-)

Serline said...

Very interesting shapes and shots! I like it very much!

http://narelleserline.blogspot.com/2010/05/shadow-shot-sunday.html

Anonymous said...

super fun shadow shots!

Joanna Jenkins said...

The shadow bugs are great! Next time I'm out for a walk I'm sure I'll notice them now!

Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Happy weekend,
jj