Friday, July 20, 2018

ART on Friday


It's been a couple of weeks since I shared - July has been a busy month. It was nice to get away last week but now am back home and back to routines.
Here are a few challenges I have been working on:

Sunday Postcard Art
The theme at Sunday Postcard Art this week was "Cats".


I still miss our Fluffy who was 21 when she died - 6 years ago now. Here's one of my favourite shots of her, that graced our local paper!



Tag Tuesday
The theme at Tag Tuesday is "Nautical/Seaside." i couldn't resist this quote"



Take a Word Challenge
The theme at Take a Word Challenge is "Beauty".
I had already painted this lily - felt it worked well with the quote.



ICAD
The 2 month ICAD challenge is still on - here are the last 4 I created:




Photography
Here are some flowers to share:







Linking with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful art. Thanks for linking the wonderful tag to Tag Tuesday. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Debbie said...

We never get over lost kitties, do we? Beautiful work all around.

DVArtist said...

Very beautiful tags and a lovely tribute to your kittie.

Mandy Chilvers said...

wonderful. thanks for playing along with SPA

indybev said...

I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Art well done!

Linda Kunsman said...

Lovely tribute to Fluffy. I don't think we ever really get over the loss of our beloved pets. Wonderful art projects all around!

Clare Lloyd said...

Lots of great projects.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love all the collage, super work.
There will always be a place in our hearts for our beloved pets when they are no longer with us.
Happy PPF Tracey.

She Reads Late Into the Night said...

Wonderful artwork, I love all the different collages.

Sandra Wright. said...

I love the quote on your Tag..it's so true.
Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday ...x

Joan said...

I enjoyed your artwork!! Great quote on the tag!