Tuesday, March 17, 2015

ABC Wednesday - J is for Junk


Today at ABC Wednesday, the letter of focus is J.

J is for JUNK - that is using junk for printmaking.

Here are a few junk items I had in a tub.


I had already created the background (green for St. Patrick's Day) and then proceeded to use each piece for stamping onto the paper. Some printed much better than others. But, it was fun and relaxing.


(See if you can pick out which junk tool created which impression)

Visit here to see more ways J was chosen.

5 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

one person's junk is another's treasure!

ROG, ABCW

Photo Cache said...

I agree with Roger 100%.

My ABC WEDNESDAY

ellen b said...

You really did well using your junk! Very creative...

Lmkazmierczak said...

Impressively creative. "I rish" you a wonderful St Patrick's Day♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/jagged-ice/

Trubes said...

You made JOLLY good use of all your JUNK, My house is JAMMED tight with JUNK but I can't bear to part with it!

Best wishes,
Di.
ABCW team.