Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up



This past week I worked on a few collages, but the main creative projects were writing.


Journal 52
I am behind in the weekly challenges, but I thought the new one for this week would be a fun challenge:
HANDS

I made a hand print on the painted background, then brainstormed what we can use our hands for - I ran out of space, not ideas!





Practicing Gratitude
Bernice at "Newly Creative" has started a new challenge for May, on expressing gratitude.
The first project was to create a "Give Thanks For" journal spread so that each day you can express something you are grateful for.
Here's mine:






May Calendar

Here's my May Calendar for the monthly calendar challenge at "Kathryn's Wheel"






Photography
Had to share some of the flowers sprouting today! Yeah for spring!







Also Linking With:



Made it Monday (Jamie Ridler Studies)



1 comment:

Bernice Hopper said...

Thanks for joining in