Thursday, July 4, 2013

Photo Challenges - Sky Watch and Messy Little Details



I have missed taking part in this photo challenge. I am always taking shots of interesting skies. But full-time teaching is not conducive to visiting blogs and leaving comments. I have been remiss in that the past month or so. Now though, I have retired and want to get back to more of the challenges I used to enjoy so much.

Here is the sky tonight, from 2 directions







Check here from lovely skies around the world.


Messy Little Details
Carolyn Jane  hosts this fun meme. As she says :
"I want to invite you to join me in sharing photos of those odd little things you just have to photograph, things that inspire you, thrill you, make you laugh or make you wonder. "

Here is my photo:

I received this lovely chocolate last week from a student. I ate it tonight -yummy!


2 comments:

Jim said...

Interesting clouds.

Unknown said...

What a great little detail, and how wonderful to receive chocolate. Thanks for joining in. Love your cloud photos as well.