Thursday, July 25, 2013

2 Photo Challenges - Sky Watch and Messy Little Details


The skies have been lovely the past few days - with different cloud formations.

Here, from last night:



Here, from this afternoon:



Check here to see lots more skies from around the world.





Messy Little Details

Carolyn Jane  hosts this fun meme. As she says :
"I want to invite you to join me in sharing photos of those odd little things you just have to photograph, things that inspire you, thrill you, make you laugh or make you wonder. "

As I was checking the garden today, I noticed the blueberries - they are almost read to pluck and eat!


9 comments:

Steffi said...

Great set of photos for SWF!Have a nice weekend!

Martha Z said...

Mine have come and gone, I'll have to wait until next year for more.

HansHB said...

Lovely photos, nice to see!

LV said...

When growing up, we watched the clouds for different formations. I still do even today.

Sylvia K said...

I do love the variety of cloud formations and what great captures for the day, Bev!! Thanks for sharing the beauty!!

Jim said...

Great clouds.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Really unusual (and pretty) clouds in that first photo!

Arija said...

Love that first cloud shot!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful clouds and those blueberries make my mouth water, love how you've captured the little crown on them as well.
Thanks for linking.