Wednesday, July 11, 2018

ABC Wednesday - and WOYWW


A brand new round of ABC Wednesday starts this week.  Please join the fun! So many possibilities to choose from.

I have decided to once again carve a stamp and create an art tag with a quote for each letter.


A is for angel

I have collected angels for years - both angel ornaments (which now overflow on a tree) and statues. Here are just a few from my collection:



I carved a stamp of angel wings when I found the quote about angels' Wings.



Be sure to check here to see what others around the world did for A and just what theme they are planning for this new round.



WOYWW

Each week Julia Dunnit of Stamping Ground encourages us to share what we are working on and what the state of our work spaces are.

When I had finished the tag above, my dining room table or art table looked like this:



Here is a look inside my new stamping journal as I keep track of the stamps I carve and the tags I create.



9 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi Bev. Just look at all those angels - and there's more?? Well done on carving your own stamp.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

Sarah Brennan said...

Nice hand carved stamp Bev; love the personal touch it gives. Have a good week. Sarah #14

ABC-Wednesday said...

Gorgeous angels... wonderful choice for A and to start this new round with.
Wishing you a gardian angel.


Welcome to round 23.
Wonderful to see you participate in this new round again. I am looking forward to your upcoming entries! Thank you for participating.
Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/23-A

Su-sieee! Mac said...

The angel quote is uplifting, perfect for your stamp. And your tag, ooh la la. Richness of colors. You sparked my interest again to carve out a rubber stamp of my own. I even went to read about materials before commenting. :-)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the stamp and great idea to have a journal specially for stamping. Happy belated woyww and wishing you a fun and crafty week, Angela x13x

Roger Owen Green said...

my late mom had bells, including angels

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a sweet collection of Angels. I am always in awe of anyone that carves their own stamps. Amazing creations. Thank you for sharing WOYWW Tracey #2

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I apologize for visiting so late, Bev. My slow internet that my provider can’t seem to help me with, along with a visit from three young people has culminated with a cough, chills, sweats, and sore throat that my friends believe is the flu. This may seem like a cop-out, but I believe in visiting everyone, or I shouldn’t be playing. I appreciate you understanding.

You have certainly collected some beautiful angels and I love that you are carving your own stamps, with this first in this series being those gorgeous angle wings. The tag looks great on your desk, too. Happy very belated WOYWW from # 4.

Kelly said...

Great start to the next round! I don't have the time/ patience to carve stamps but I am going to look into joining the challenge this round. I might not make every week but love the inspiration! Creative Blessings! Kelly #31