Wednesday, October 18, 2017

ABC Wednesday - O


This week at ABC Wednesday, we celebrate O

O is for oceans

Canada is surrounded on three sides by oceans - on the left, the Pacific Ocean; on the right, the Atlantic Ocean and to the north, the Arctic Ocean.

I have been fortunate to have dipped my foot in all three oceans. Traveling this great country of ours has been a blessing. Still more to see and experience though.

The Canadian motto in Latin is:  "A mari usque ad mare"  (It translates as "From sea to sea) 

Pacific Ocean - Torfina, VI   


4 comments:

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Beautiful photo! It's almost like a painting.

ABC-Wednesday said...

I've rarely seen the ocean, none of them, but they always speak to ones mind, don't they



Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-WEDNES-day / – week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/21-o/

Ann said...

The ocean is a favorite spot to me, been a few times. I just love how I connect to God there.
Ann

Roger Owen Green said...

I've never been to the Arctic

ROG, ABCW