Wednesday, July 5, 2017

ABC Wednesday - Y and Z



We have come to the end of this round of ABC Wednesday. Next week, a new wordpress site will host the new round. Thanks to Denise Nesbitt who hosted for so many years. It has been truly fun to participate.

Last week I missed Y - as my husband was in the hospital (w v.tach) so I did not get much done..

So I am sharing Y and Z today.

Y is for Malala Yousafzai - a truly inspirational young woman!



Z is for Howard Zinn.



Be sure to check here to see what others around the world are doing for Z.

And check next week here for the new round at a new site.

3 comments:

MelodyK said...

Lovely choices for both letter Bev...

I hope your husband is well, getting better?!


Wishing you a wonderful ABC-day / -week and hopefully till next week when I may welcome you in te new home of ABC-Wednesday on http://abcwednesday.com !

Melody (abcw-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/20-z

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Wise words from both.

Roger Owen Green said...

I LOVE Malala and Howard Zinn!

ROG, ABCW