Wednesday, April 19, 2017

ABC Wednesday - P and WOYWW


This week at ABC Wednesday, O is the star.

O is for Barack Obama, who as 44th President made history and is sorely missed, even here in Canada. His words still resonate.





Check here to see what others around the world did for P.



WOYWW

Each week at Stamping Ground, Julia Dunnit encourages us to share our work spaces and what we are working on.

Here is collage central on my dining room table. I had just finished one card and one (very messy) tissue collage.


6 comments:

Lindart said...

That collage looks like fun! What are you going to do with it? I miss Obama too, there was something very serene and peaceful about him, and yet strong and intelligent. Quite the opposite of Trump. Thanks for sharing, Lindart #35

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I love your choice for the letter O. We can at least be thankful that we had him as our President between #43 and #45.

Elizabeth said...

Your collages are very nice, Bev, and I do like the quotations you have included in yours. Every since I read about her amazingly courageous act Rosa Parks has been one of my sheroes. Hope you have a very good week ahead. Elizabeth x #23

Roger Owen Green said...

I miss BHO even more than you!

ROG, ABCW

Sarah Brennan said...

Once again a most uplifting quote. He's missed over here in the UK too! Sarah #11

Bubbles said...

I LOVE that quote from Rosa Parks... wise words and a beautiful collage :)