Wednesday, January 18, 2017

WOYWW



Each week, Julia Dunnit of "Stamping Ground", encourages us to share what we are working on and what our work spaces look like.

I have been working on the creativity exercises from "The Collage Workbook" by Randel Plowman..
I've been enjoying his projects so far.
Today I created 3 black and white collages - on 3x5 index cards.
Here's my dining room table before I started gluing - I gathered a lot of papers to begin with


and then after the cards had been made.


Here are the cards:



10 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

I like the idea of a book guiding craft projects. Your cards are really quite cool - of course I am partial to the middle one with the horse. ... Mary-Lou #26

Sharon said...

Beautiful cards. I love the black and white.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #37

April said...

Very cool. I like the black and white.
April #51

Dorlene Durham said...

I love collage and these black/white ones are great. How fun! TFS. Dorlene #48

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Cool! I really like the graphic feel you got by using only b&w ephemera in your collages. Blessings, my friend!

Helen said...

great collage card! Helen #2

sandra de said...

Loving the collage and great effect from using simple colours.
sandra de @19

Unknown said...

The Collage book sounds interesting! I'm all for creative exercises...The only exercise I do at the mo! haha! Happy WOYWW! Sez x #42

SumBunneh said...

Such lovely black and white projects.. they all sit so well together as a collage and a sequence.

Have a lovely week
Erika #6

Annie Claxton said...

Love those collages - I always find it harder than I think it's going to be to achieve that relaxed, random but aesthetically pleasing look. Maybe I will chek out that book too. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend :o) Annie C #53