Tuesday, October 4, 2016

ABC Wednesday - M and WOYWW




This week, it is time for M to shine at ABC Wednesday.

M is for Marilyn Monroe - a true star, taken too soon.



Be sure to check here is see what others around the world did for M.





WOYWW


Each week, Julia Dunnit of Stamping Ground encourages us to share what we are working on and what our work spaces look like a a result.
I created my art tag at our dining room table, as well as the 4 atc's to the left top of the tag.




PART 2
I have been taking part in 31 Days of Writing by doing 31 Days of Five Minute Quick Writes. Each day there has been a writing prompt. Today's was "Brew". Because my brew of choice is tea, I wrote about tea (here).  - with links to both 31 day challenges there as well)

I am also taking part in the Inktober challenge (check it out here).I am drawing with an ink pen and then using watercolour and quotes to finish each page for the prompt of the day.
Here's my table as I was finishing the watercolour.




And here's the completed journal page.




Also Linking with

T Stands for Tuesday (and Tea!)

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Beverly, I was THRILLED beyond belief that you chose to join us for T this Tuesday. It's a wonderful entry, too.

You are a very busy girl. You have lots and lots and lots of interesting activities going on, and they all seem very interesting. I like your ATCs. They are colorful, and the one I would choose would be the house.

I am interested in your 31 days of writing, and that prompt lead you to link up with us for T. I also adore the watercolor painting, too. The fact that you were able to combine the two challenges together makes you a star. And of course, I agree that a cup of tea makes everything better.

Thanks for sharing your incredible art and your various projects you are working on with us for T this Tuesday. We are SO glad you joined us this week.

okienurse said...

great looking post. I love making ATC's and have been trying to stay busy with small pieces since my sciatica and back pain keeps me hopping up and down. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Vickie #1

Sharon said...

Your journal page looks great as does your ATC. The quote goes really well with the picture of Marilyn.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #46

MelodyK said...

nice fill for the prompt

Have a wonderful ABC-day / - week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/19m-5-okt/

CraftyHope said...

Oh so many challenges and prompts! You're a better person than I am for taking all those on. I'm AWFUL at finishing them. I guess I just know myself and have tried to stop doing them. It looks like you've got this under control though and are making some super pieces of art. Keep it up!!
Hope #36

Roger Owen Green said...

Fascinated by MM. Truth and fiction around her is enormous

ROG, ABCW