Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday


Today at Jamie Ridler's blog, Jamie asked this question:


What change do you wish for?



Each week Jamie poses a very challenging question that guides you to consider ways to achieve your dreams.

This week's question is a good one. Especially as we are nearing the end of 2012, it is a time to reevaluate where you are with your wishes and dreams for this year.
As I looked at some of my dreamboards from this year, especially the last 3,  I know that the issues of health have been dominant. I have tried to exercise, cut back on some things, drink more water,. But not much has been achieved. The pain from my knee and hip has at times made me not feel like doing anything. I tried celebrex for 2 weeks, but yesterday had to stop as my stomach has been so painful. 

What I really must change is my attitude. I need to see living healthy is a must, a way of life, a way to improve the quality of my health and life.  I have to focus on doing and not on the pain.


As Jamie says:
" You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt above on your blog . Support wishes by visiting other participants.  It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together.

4 comments:

Linda B said...

Nice to hear-wishes are powerful, I agree. And this time of year seems to be a time of reflection for sure. Thanks for sharing, Beverley.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Sometimes - I know it is my attitude that I need to change also. As Bev wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Been there, done that, changed our diet. :D
You can do it. Small steps, routines, buy only what you need to eat. Re-sizing portions (specially sweets) was the hardest. We are getting there. :)
As Bev wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. ~~~healthy vibes~~~

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Hey, beautiful you, yay on the progress you've made. I'm celebrating each step of the journey with you.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

I'm imagining vibrant, shiny health and vibrant shiny you. ((hugs))