Friday, January 11, 2019

ART on Friday



Time once again to share what I have been working on the past week.
There have been several challenges I have participated in as well as a new yearly project I started last week.

Focus
Here is the new card I created for my OLW - FOCUS:



Sunday Postcard Art
The theme at Sunday Postcard Art is "wings".
I chose one of my favourite quotes as well as a photo of my daughter when she was around 4.



Take a Word Challenge
The theme at Take a Word Challenge is "botanical".



Art Journal Journey
The theme this month at Art Journal Journey is "Geometric Shapes"




Linking with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday

10 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

These are so positive and inspiring!

Christine said...

Lovely work on the challenges

Jean said...

Lovely pieces!!

Linda Kunsman said...

fantastic challenge art- I really love your AJJ entry especially:) Happy PPF!

Clare Lloyd said...

Great projects

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Super projects, so much creativity in one post. Thank you for sharing and Happy PPF Tracey

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful art, happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Wow- so much amazing art! Thank you very much for joining us over at Art Journal Journey! Happy new week!

Susi

craftytrog said...

Wonderful art Beverley! Thanks for linking up with my theme at AJJ.
Alison

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I apologize for visiting so very late. You have created some incredible art for several challenges, and I am thrilled you shared your geometric shapes with us at Art Journal Journey.