Friday, January 4, 2019

ART on Friday


The first Friday of the New Year - a perfect time to start fresh. I have resolved to make sure that I make time to create more this year - both art and writing. I need to focus on what makes me happy and ensure I just do it.

This week I started with creating my OLW canvas - to help me focus on the word all through the year.
My One Little Word is (appropriately) is FOCUS. (Check here to read how it found me!)



Focus Cards
I am starting a new project - a 52 card challenge, to create 52 cards to highlight my OLW..
I found some round playing cards (about 3" in diameter) and thought they would be fun to work with this year.
Here's the first.





Tag Tuesday

The first challenge of the year I joined was for Tag Tuesday. The theme for the next two weeks is:
New Beginnings.
Here are two tags I created:




CED

The theme for January at Create Every Day is Goals.
Although I don't do resolutions, but rather pick a word to represent the year, I do create a seasonal vision board, which does help me focus on the season ahead.
Here is my winter vision board:



Happy New Year everyone! 
May 2019 be filled with creativity, happiness and good health!


Linking with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday


4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Bev, great to see you again at Tag Tuesday, thanks so much for joining us again there with your gorgeous tags. Have a great weekend, and a creative and happy new year, hugs, Valerie

Sandra Wright. said...

Great Tags....
Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday x

Kristin Dudish said...

That is a great word (and I love that you're creating 52 cards to reinforce it - great idea). You've reminded me that it's been a long time since I made a vision board... I should really do that again!

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Congratulations on your "focus" and creating so much great art work. Your seasonal Vision board is such a good idea.